Cityguide company? Travel-startup? Touringguide-creator?Struggling with the following?
- How do I stay ahead of competition?
- I want to be local but can't get the local knowledge I need;
- I want to offer more alternative tours but I can "only" get the traditional tourist;
- I can't seem to make local connections
- The guides I use, aren't really local, and it shows;
- There is too much change in local staff/guides;
- I give tip-based tours but it doesn't pay;
- I try to "lose the umbrella" but it doesn't seem to work;
- I don't know exactly which group I'm aiming for, anymore.
Reality 1: " I am a multinational, operating in x different European cities "
Reality 2: " I am a talented entrepeneur and I know 7 people in 6 different European cities "
Both realities might be the same reading of your reality.
- - Professional training- and production manual for Cityguide-companies!
- - Knowledge-integration: collaborative and experiential learning and transferance of knowledge-creation
- - International collaborations
- - On-site implementation;
- - On-location training and practice
- Throughout Europe!