Experiential learning and knowledgebuilding
Experiential learning and knowledgebuildingWhat better way to learn about the cities than to move around in it? Engage with subcultures, listen to the multiple narratives and poetics the city has to offer. Let guides learn from eachother, fromexperience, co-production and co-creation, and let them pass the knowledge on to eachother.
- Local presence;
- A poject-based organisation, without losing any of your brand image;
- International connections that actually mean something,
- Training manuals and practical production processes;
- Full-on Tourguide training and practical tourguiding;
- Tour production techniques;
- A huge knowledgebase and local contacts that last longer than your average barterdeal for a free beer in a pubcrawl!
- Facilitate learning-environments for your tourguides
- Grow a trustworthy reputation within the local community of stakeholders
- Become a full and professional local project-based organisation.
I design and produce concepts that…
facilitate forms of networked coproductions, over different cities and even countries, by means of a collaborative organisational structure.
They require implementation on locations and cities and a unified structure of tours-production, in which knowledge creation takes place through practical interaction and informal learning, making it accessable to new and even temporary tourguides and several stronger local leadership-roles. They create “communities of practice.”
Not just a tool or gimmick
The project-integrations I provide- in combination with knowledgebuilding and courses or as standalone projects, are not just a service by its definition alone, they create living networks.